28.7.06

the other oceanfront won't wait long

A friend told me that you don't have to come to a conclusion every time that you sit down to write. I replied that, unfortunately, conclusions are awfully abundant.

I need an open space to have a good idea in, everything lately feels like slick talk to charm a comely cousin. Not my scene. In less than a month i'll be back where the air conditioning (and mosquitoes) will be ubiquitous and free. June will fry trout. I will make sides (and most likely post the recipes). I'll probably have to drink all the Bourbon by myself, depending on Mr. Garcia's mood. Lord willing and the creek don't rise, there'll be just enough ice to put me to bed. It'll be good to see Tina and Lucy, and I'm also all thanks since Miss Kay has a clean bill of health. If you're bored saturday, you can find me in the club. If you're bored sunday, go fishing.

as a mug...

james.

No comments: