1.7.06

gallardo or not

This life is a beautiful one, brushed with just enough sadness to sweeten the rest. I can feel the hurt stinging in the cracks of my skin when it's in, and times like now i'm glad that I am glad to be alive.

Today was the hottest day i've felt since hanoi. Jayson wants to find a pool to go swimming, but I am lazily writing in the big chair by the door with the fan oscillating. I'll probably stay here until the sun has been gone long enough for Erin's house to cool down, and then i'll go there. In my front yard there are two young ladies in audio's plastic pool, and he came home and was glad to have someone to swim with. Ted, Mickey's brother taught him to say 'rad! there's babes in the pool,' and he seems pretty excited about the whole setup.

Today I adopted a plant from home depot. His name is Echelon Khong. Right now he is only a small sapling. But someday soon he'll be a big ass tree.

Today's dedications? Rad dudes and plants. Old friends, babies, babes, swimming pools, and grinding out your gunshyness. Also, the coffee at the place across from trader joes on hyperion.

jams

No comments: