2.10.06

Married to the Game

Today it was cloudy and raining in Salt Lake City. Meghan and I enjoyed a partially diffused sunset over downtown. We ate tea with our soups and salads, and later there was sushi followed by fresh figs. We went shopping and I now own a shirt with (faux) french cuffs. We talked alot about important things like how bad the drivers are in Utah, and I was further introduced to the world of rock climbing. Later, we walked her dog in the cold air in jackets and shoes that were put on in a hurry without socks. She told me some of her more creative ideas to make money and they all sound plausible to me. Returning home, we wordlessly watched television, safe from the wind outside. I drank a glass of water and the dog sighed. Truth be told, I have spent the last few days walking in some pretty bourgeois shoes. It feels like playing a role, though It's one I could get accustomed to, It still feels way too far off to anticipate. It's really nice when things are quiet though.

Keep it Quotidian,

Jamz

No comments: